Work with me!
Looking for guidance? Not sure where to start?
Your first consultation is FREE.
Whether you’re a new business owner, an artist, or a freelancer, figuring how to grow online, or how to get your message across to your audience can be overwhelming! I’m here to help.
MOST POPULAR OPTION!
- Should you be using Facebook? Twitter? YouTube?
- Do you need to change your website?
- How can you attract clients online?
Whether you’re an artist, a freelancer, or a business owner who’s not sure how to navigate the online world, let’s create a digital strategy plan that works for you!
How this works:
Most clients hire me for strategy planning on a regular basis, usually bi-monthly or monthly. Some people hire me just once to get advice on one or two things. For an example of how it works when you work with me on a regular basis:
1. We start with a one-hour call to learn more about your current online presence, and your goals.
2. We build a basic plan to get you started working towards your goals.
3. Before our next call, you’ll get a worksheet to fill out. Then, at the end of the call, you’ll get a roadmap that will detail the work that needs to be done. Some clients work with me bi-monthly, some on a monthly basis.
4. Each time we work together, you’ll get a worksheet, and a roadmap. This allows you to keep track of the work that you do, and it gets you to closer to your goals.
Rate: $150 per hour (CDN)
- Learn how to do business online
- Learn customer service and leadership skills
- Get advice and recommendations
Being good at business isn’t an innate skill. It needs to be learned. And a lot of people need a good sounding board to make better decisions. A Business Coach is someone who helps YOU, the business owner, at managing your time, your business, and with anything else that might impact your ability to make sound decisions and to succeed.
- Coaching services (get advice, learn more about yourself as a business owner, get recommendations)
- One-on-one mentorship
- Customized course to learn customer service
- Customized course for building leadership skills
Rates: $150 to $250 per hour (CDN)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Marketing
“SEO” is just a fancy term for making your website and your content easier to find on Google. If you want a solid chance at being found online, you need to make it easier for people to look for you, and to find your website.
You can choose from one of the following packages:
A. DIY SEO
This “Do it yourself” package is best for people who have staff or time to do SEO themselves.
- I’ll do all the necessary research, from competition research, to keyword research, to an analysis of your website’s speed and effectiveness.
- You’ll get a full report and a list of where to make changes, and what content to add for maximum effectiveness.
Rate: $500 flat-fee (CDN)
B. Advanced SEO
The advanced package is best for a company or an individual who doesn’t have the time nor the staff to do any SEO on their own.
- In this package, I will do all the work for you.
- I will do the research, and I’ll make the necessary modifications to your website.
- I’ll also write (or one of my associates will write) 2 to 4 pieces of content for you.
- Rates vary depending on your current content and search rankings. You should expect to be engaged for at least three months.
Rate: $1000 to $2000 per month (CDN)
The majority of my clients are freelancers. They’re primarily artists, but also entrepreneurs, and they’re at a point where they recognize that they can’t do everything on their own anymore. Here are a few ways that you can get ahead as a new or established...
As Amazon continues to grow, and expand its offerings, it's getting harder and harder for local businesses to keep up. Here's why I think 'buy local' campaigns don't work, and what businesses should do to compete. Making people feel guilty. Some people simply...
I grew up in Chelmsford, Ontario. It’s a small village just outside of Sudbury. My father was a mechanic, and later, a shop foreman. My mother was an elementary school teacher. We lived on an isolated road, with a forest in our backyard. It was a fairly simple life....
One of the things that a lot of small business-focused websites never talk about is how scary it is to leave the working world as an employee and start your own business. I’m telling you this from personal experience: it’s absolutely terrifying. I’m scared that I...
The pandemic has been a bit of a wake-up call for a lot of artists and entrepreneurs. We’ve been more and more dependent on technology these past few months. A lot of people that should have had websites a long time ago are now playing catch-up. Whether you’re new to...
When it comes to being organized, I don’t think that you have to be that person: the one who has everything colour coded, alphabeticalized, ordered by size, by date, by weight. There are various ways to organize yourself and your work in a way that works for you. So,...